Our *fancy* coop - gothic playhouse

Your coop is coming along nicely....but what really impresses me is your work with the saw.....
bow.gif

You go girl!

Quote:
We used a siding from Lowes. It's OSB board with a primered grain finish on one side. Then we added the (highly essential) 1X2's to make the battens.
tongue.png

It's going to be gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished product. I wish my DH cared about how building projects looked!

man!! this coop makes my duck house look like a piece of s***. pardon my french. but its true. is a bunch of free wood we got screwed onto a shabby frame we made. its got sliding doors and doors with hinges though! it works and its sturdy, but it looks nothing like yours. its not painted and the wood is different colors and thickness. well, you are doing a great job. i can't WAIT to see the finished product.

I feel the same way - do you think my hens know they actually live in an old out house? Should I tell them?

(j/k - I'm just jealous!)

LOL... I'm sure your ducks and chickens don't care what their house looks like. As someone mentioned, I think I'll spend a day in a lawn chair, just staring at the coop before I let the chickens anywhere near it.
lau.gif

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! It's nice to hear from others that it's looking good! I'll put more pictures up this weekend, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom