Our First Egg!!!

TexasGirl97

Chirping
Feb 24, 2022
Yall, I'm so so so excited!! One of our lavendar orpingtons laid an egg this morning! (my son found it, it was hiding😅) It's our first ever egg and I couldn't be more happy. I can't wait for the weeks to come and hopefully will see more eggs in the near future😍💚 it's so funny though because i told my husband we needed to put the nesting boxes up this week because they are 17 weeks old tomorrow and can start laying eggs anytime now and i wanted us to be prepared before that happened. We just finished setting up the nesting boxes today lol
14652.jpeg

Sooo I stand corrected! It's actually one of our olive eggers that is laying eggs... I saw her lay one just now... but I'm kinda sad because, well, she's an olive egger and not laying olive colored eggs. I hope at least 1 of the 6 olive eggers we have lays an olive egg or I will be sad 😔

Yall, I'm so so so excited!! One of our lavendar orpingtons laid an egg this morning! (my son found it, it was hiding😅) It's our first ever egg and I couldn't be more happy. I can't wait for the weeks to come and hopefully will see more eggs in the near future😍💚 it's so funny though because i told my husband we needed to put the nesting boxes up this week because they are 17 weeks old tomorrow and can start laying eggs anytime now and i wanted us to be prepared before that happened. We just finished setting up the nesting boxes today lol View attachment 3160541
First egg! Woo! It’s going to be so exciting eating it! 😋

Back
Top Bottom