Our flock adventures

Whoa! Glad you got that bug out!

How are your sneezy ones with rales doing now?

I have 3 chicks about 5 weeks old that I treated for coccidiosis (Corid didn’t do it but sulfa did) and now they have the same symptoms. Just rales and some sneezing. I have Tylan on the way.

Wondering if you’re seeing any other symptoms…?

Whoa! Glad you got that bug out!

How are your sneezy ones with rales doing now?

I have 3 chicks about 5 weeks old that I treated for coccidiosis (Corid didn’t do it but sulfa did) and now they have the same symptoms. Just rales and some sneezing. I have Tylan on the way.

Wondering if you’re seeing any other symptoms…?
They are still the same. They all but one cleared up from the coccidiosis, I’m going to start her on sulfa since she just finished her last dose of Endocox.

None of the ones sneezing have bubbly eyes are any discharge from their eyes or nose. Just the rales and a sneeze. I thought of treating with Tylan but I really wonder since there’s no facial swelling, discharge of any sort or bubbles if it’s not infectious bronchitis. I think I currently have 3-4 with the sneezing and rales. They still run around like normal and eat and drink. They do have periods where the just stop and close their eyes but for the most part it doesn’t seem to bother them.

Back
Top Bottom