Our girls wont accept our new rooster.

I will, he was looked at but test we're not ran so im very concerned and he will be quarantined in the morning. I'll watch for any and all signs of illness. Scary but possible even though these breeders are very popular and highly recommended.

I'm glad to hear that, it's best. Even with an excellent breeder, stuff still happens. Your breeder probably practices good biosecurity or they would lose their stock. You can never be too careful with new birds.
big_smile.png

Thats so true ,it would be awful if the girls got sick or we lost them. Its for the best. THANKS I appreciate the help and support.

Glad you joined the flock
celebrate.gif
Sometimes it's good when the tables are turned on a young rooster. Too many roosters are abusive and the girls end up being abused.

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Thanks everyone Im glad to be here and I hope my rooster will be nice when he gets to know the girls.

Back
Top Bottom