Our Grim Situation

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by ninjapoodles, May 6, 2009.

1. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    I know that I have people here wondering what's going on with me lately, and how come I disappear sometimes and my PM box fills up (if you need me, use the email feature instead of PM). I just posted this to my website, the first time I've really discussed it publicly, so I just thought I'd offer it here in case anyone is trying to figure out why I'm a giant flake of late. Things are not going well for us.

http://ninjapoodles.blogspot.com/2009/05/live-from-limbo.html

2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    So sorry you're going through this. I hope they find something that you can cure. [​IMG]

3. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    [​IMG] All the best thoughts and wishes of getting through this.[​IMG]

4. SpringChickens

SpringChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2009
    College Station, Tx
    That is horrible! I'm so sorry for you and your family! That must be so hard for you! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    Oh Ninja, I'm sooo sorry your family is going through this!!! I pray they will find something in the MRI that is cureable and can help get Alex back to his oldself!!! [​IMG]

6. Sammysmom

Sammysmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2008
    Saint Johns, AZ
    I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Words escape me. I pray they find out what's wrong soon.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I dont even know what to say...I'm just so very sorry Ninja! [​IMG] You and your family will be in my thoughts! I hope they can find out whats wrong with him. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

9. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    [​IMG]

Ninja, reading your blog brought me to tears. I can only imagine the pain and heartache you all are going through right now. My sincere wishes and prayers that they find whatever is causing this nightmare are being sent to you both.

Cara

10. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    I hope things turn out ok and they know whats wrong with both of them [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Of all the organs in a person's body that could be damaged or affected, the brain is the one I fear the most. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Don't give in.

Time to call Dr. House [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by