Our Haloween TRICK RIR I THINK opinions???

Quote:
We did check around the neighborhood and dont know where he came from but.... I did find out there is one home semi close with some chickens but the people who live there claim they dont have the birds. This is a pretty residental and built area so either 1 he got dropped off 2 he was supposed to be someones Halloween torture instument that escaped or 3 was from the flock that doesnt exisit and he started to crow so oops got loose. I am actually wondering about #2 because it is just odd the way he popped up ON Halloween day and my parents and grandmother have lived on that street for 24 years and this is the first Chicken seen???

Quote:
Yeah his treat our AHHHH I was counting everyone just now. I think the numbers go like this 5 roos that are old enough to Cockadoodle doo(counting him) 10 girls laying age then I have the 24 chicks that are 8-9 weeks old and I think but cant be for sure the nubers are 14 boys and 10 girls I am thinking that I have WAY TO MANY BOYS HERE
he.gif
.. So total of everyone from my best guess is 24 girls and 20 boys OH MY Then add the 3 Gunieas and the gimpy leg peahen WOW I didnt need him LOL!!! I am hoping that I can let my 11 year old use him for local 4-H being as I think he i a little to big for my 8 year old. He is almost her size LOL

Back
Top Bottom