Our Igloo-Bator **Turner pics added**

Ok...Are you my evil twin? Or am I the evil one?? I too have a 3 year old (mine's a boy), that gets up at 6 at the latest almost everyday!! This is just too weird!!

My 3 year old is a boy too! Wow, this really is weird. Let's see how weird it can be...what year were you born? If you don't want to say it publicly, then pm me. I was born in, what else, 1969. And something else we have in common...I'm originally from the south...Tennessee actually. So we're both southern girls too! I bet we could have some fun if we ever met.
tongue.png

Quote:
My 3 year old is a boy too! Wow, this really is weird. Let's see how weird it can be...what year were you born? If you don't want to say it publicly, then pm me. I was born in, what else, 1969. And something else we have in common...I'm originally from the south...Tennessee actually. So we're both southern girls too! I bet we could have some fun if we ever met.
tongue.png

Unfortunately, this is where our similarities cease. I was born i '75, so a little younger. And I am not from KY, just live here now. I grew up near chicago. But I'd bet we would have tons of fun, especially trying to see what else we have in common!!

Maybe we are like those 'mirror twins'?? lmao

Last edited:
gig.gif
Shelley d & b you two are too funny... I was the same way until I finally got a full time job and lately DH has been taking the computer over LOL... I was always on here until then .... Okay now to get to answering your question...

Shelley, I finished hatching out ended up with 14 little ones, so I will take pictures of the incubator to show and will explain... you saw the second set of pictures that I put up with all the chickies... the picture with the lonely little chick in the incubator still... did you see the pvc pipe and the "T"'s that were attached to it... I attach two pvc pipes to it and then use tie wraps to attach the egg flat. Once I get the incubator cleaned up and brought in the house I will take pictures to show you how I attach it and put it together... I will also take picutres of it sideways so that you can see how we have the pvc pipe going thru the igloo. I am off this weekend... so will get pictures and post.

Heather - your welcome... have a good time hatching and good luck!!!!

Cyn - yeppers
yippiechickie.gif

Skeeter - Thanks

Sorry All,

I have been extremely busy with work and then we lost the phone and the phone guy could not figure out what was wrong... then when I did get on here... I kept forgetting. I will go out and pull the incubator out tomorrow and will take pics of it for you all to see... tomorrow is my day LOL.... i certainly need that break!!! Have a great night....

This may sound really stupid, but how do the eggs stay in the carton that is attached to the pvc when you turn them? And how soon before they hatch do you take the eggs out of the carton and stop turning them?
Thanks

sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you Alaskan... The eggs stay in the flat very well, as long as you do not tip it to far and accourding to the information collected on incubating, we only tilt to about 15 degrees, maybe 20. if you properly set the eggs, they will not fall out.

Button, it's easy to make just follow the pictures

Back
Top Bottom