Our incredibly tolerant rooster... Hilarious pics.

He's really not that huge (in my opinion, I guess, LOL!), but Sierra is tiny too. She only weighs 23 pounds. She makes Thor look gigantic! She just loves that bird so much.

We got him from a local breeder, he was a gift and we love him to death. We're hoping to show him this fall- it'll be both my and Sierra's first time!

Cool pictures! He looks like a big white Tickle Me Elmo.
smile.png

Those are SOOO adorable. We have 12 chickens but only one silkie ( a blue silkie named cricket because she chirruped instead of peeped as a chick...) but she is our very very favorite and super tolerant!!! Ours is only about half the size of yours!!! Maybe because yours is a rooster? I have two girls too, 5 and 7 and I am embarrassed to admit that all our poor chickens have been down our slide and on the swings... LOL... They are such great pets, who would have though chickens would be so sweet. We have had really good luck wit buff orpingtons too as far as the girls and tolerance goes. I have already announced to my husband that if we get more chickens next year I am getting all silkies to add to our flock!!!! Enjoyed your pics! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom