our little coop

tattmom

Chirping
Feb 5, 2015
Good evening everyone. Well today i went to check on my feathered friends after our really cold night. It got to -14 here in upper pa and everyone was warm and happy to see me. :D they know when i come bearing fresh bread and oatmeal for them. The best part of the morning was big mama perched above my shoulder just chucking away in my ear. I so can not wait for my new book to come my friend ordered me Fresh Eggs Daily fir my birthday.

Good evening everyone. Well today i went to check on my feathered friends after our really cold night. It got to -14 here in upper pa and everyone was warm and happy to see me.
big_smile.png
they know when i come bearing fresh bread and oatmeal for them. The best part of the morning was big mama perched above my shoulder just chucking away in my ear. I so can not wait for my new book to come my friend ordered me Fresh Eggs Daily fir my birthday.

Hello & welcome!!
frow.gif
I never get tired of the girls greeting me.. they always seem genuinely pleased to see me, treats or not. They are my psychotherapy....enjoy your birds, they will give you endless entertainment, eggs and a smile..

Back
Top Bottom