Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Oh man... I can’t listen to it.. my speaker on my tablet doesn’t work either!😟
I'm sorry! You really need a good set of headphones to hear the music properly. I bet your son has some. My favorite song so far is the one I shared. Maybe next time you're at his place he can let you listen to it if he has what's needed for it! 💞

Good afternoon everybody. Today is a town day for me and I'm finally finished with what I needed to get done. Hubs is playing in a golf tournament down here and I've been shopping. I'm waiting for him to finish & wanted to say hi! It's nice to have a day off from tiling. Hopefully we will finish that tomorrow.
Have a beautiful day!💞

I'm sorry! You really need a good set of headphones to hear the music properly. I bet your son has some. My favorite song so far is the one I shared. Maybe next time you're at his place he can let you listen to it if he has what's needed for it! 💞
He lives in the wrong L A 😕

Good morning all! I will be scarce again today! We are hoping to complete the tile install, then we will start building scaffolding so that we can install the new kitchen window. We are getting closer, but we will definitely not finish before we go on vacation! I'm torn, I'm ready to get away, but I really want to get this kitchen finished, oh well, it's set in stone or in reservations that we will be hitting the road. Hopefully we won't have any issues on the window install.

Have a beautiful day! :)

Good morning all! I will be scarce again today! We are hoping to complete the tile install, then we will start building scaffolding so that we can install the new kitchen window. We are getting closer, but we will definitely not finish before we go on vacation! I'm torn, I'm ready to get away, but I really want to get this kitchen finished, oh well, it's set in stone or in reservations that we will be hitting the road. Hopefully we won't have any issues on the window install.

Have a beautiful day! :)

Have a good day Rene, hope the tile work can be wrapped up. When do you go on vacation (and where)?

Back
Top Bottom