Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Good afternoon everyone! We headed out early this morning to go fishing! Hubs caught a couple of fish, but no keepers. I saw a lot of birds, Bald Eagle, Osprey, Blue Heron, Geese, a mama duck & babies & many others. It was a beautiful day. We were also out last week or so & I took some pictures of bullfrog tadpoles. They are so big 3-4".
Enjoy the rest of your day! 💞
View attachment 2773565
Zoomed in!
View attachment 2773566
So cool!!

Good afternoon everyone! We headed out early this morning to go fishing! Hubs caught a couple of fish, but no keepers. I saw a lot of birds, Bald Eagle, Osprey, Blue Heron, Geese, a mama duck & babies & many others. It was a beautiful day. We were also out last week or so & I took some pictures of bullfrog tadpoles. They are so big 3-4".
Enjoy the rest of your day! 💞
View attachment 2773565
Zoomed in!
View attachment 2773566
You are becoming quite the the little photographer. First celestial objects and then wildlife. 👍

Right?? Sometimes even happy memories make me sad... and looking at old pictures is the worst! 😢
I'm glad I have them to look at, would be even sadder if I didn't have any! My mom used to tell me when my kids were little that, you'll turn around 3x's and they'll be grown...it wasn't quite that fast, but it was definitely faster than I was ready for!

I am glad too that I have bucket loads😆.... I want to go through them all and put in books for the kids to have! Now, to find the time for that! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I don't have enough Kleenex for that! I only have my son to give them to, so he'll have to figure it out. :lol:

Somehow, I think I could find the time, but I'm with Debby, my kids can figure it out! :D

Hi everyone! I finally have a chance to sit down and say hello. We've been making a huge push trying to get caught up on the things that got pushed to the side, inside and outside during the remodel. We want to try and have everything in order before we start to travel. We have several trips coming up, starting week after next and not ending until November! Hopefully I will have some more time to respond to all of your threads tomorrow!

Before I go...I have another picture to share. My husband came in and pulled me away from my work this morning, telling me to bring my camera! We had a very beautiful visitor. He was very skittish and I couldn't get very close to him, so the picture is not very good! Have a great night everyone! 💞

Peacock 7.27.2021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom