Our Neighbors must hate us

That light has been on at night for two weeks, this is the first time she’s ever done it at night. She does it drying the day too
Two weeks? It takes two weeks for a hen to settle in somewhere. She's now adjusted to the light. If you're worried about your neighbors, maybe you should shut it off by 9-10 at night. Naturally, that'll be a good thing in the long run for your hens to do that. ;)

Two weeks? It takes two weeks for a hen to settle in somewhere. She's now adjusted to the light. If you're worried about your neighbors, maybe you should shut it off by 9-10 at night. Naturally, that'll be a good thing in the long run for your hens to do that. ;)
About two weeks, they like the extra light at night haha! And i usually turn the light off about 8-9 😌

About two weeks, they like the extra light at night haha! And i usually turn the light off about 8-9 😌
Ok. Sweet!

I used to have roosters crowing all night long.... :oops: The other night, I had to take the dog out at midnight, and I heard several of the neighbors roosters crowing. Guess I wasn't the only one.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom