OUR NEW BABIES

LIZZYGIRLS

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jan 18, 2012

EASTER EGGER - NOT SURE WHAT HER COLORING WILL BE - BUT I'M SURE SHE WILL BE CUTE.

THIS ONE IS A RHODE ISLAND RED - RIGHT NOW SHE IS CALLED "SPOT" SHE HAS THE BLACK DOT BEHIND BOTH EYES BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WILL STAY.

THIS IS OUR OTHER RHODE ISLAND RED - SHE DOESN'T HAVE A NAME YET - HER HEAD IS MORE RED

EASTER EGGER - WE HAVE BEEN CALLING HER CHIPMUNK - CAN'T IMAGINE WHY
ep.gif

ANOTHER PICTURE OF CHIPMUNK BELOW.

CUTEEEEEEEEEE! I am so anxious for my babies to hatch! But it is only day 3 (and day 10 for the duck eggs).

Super cute! We've got a chipmunk-y easter egger ourselves, and it's our favorite pattern too! So curious what they're all going to look like when they grow up.

They are super cute!!! I just broke down and bought 6 Golden Commets from TSC. I have 30 eggs in the incubator though lol. My first attempt was a flop and Im hoping my 2nd try will be better but I was getting "chick sick" and I couldnt say no the their cute little fuzzy buts lol. Congrats!

We will have to compare pictures as they grow to see the differences. I love the thought of the easter eggers - 2 surprises in 1. What will they look like and then what color eggs will they lay?

Back
Top Bottom