Our newest addition....Hawk!

Quote:
Give him time..his WHOLE life has just been torn apart..... he'll be okay.
smile.png
Cute, cute dog!
love.gif

Quote:
Sounds like a GREAT crate toy for while DH is trying to sleep!!!!!!
ROFL!! just kidding of couse

Actually, sounds like something Hawk would like. I've not seen anything durable with a bell though. Where'd you get it??

I present Hawk with his newest toy - the MeteorLight Ball! It's got a LED in it so that you can fetch in the dark - perfect for after work during the fall/winter when it gets dark so early! (comes in 3 colors, or the "disco ball" that changes colors - costs about $10)

IMG00163-20100126-1806.jpg

???????????

GREAT

???????

NOW...YOU can find it.......the dog could "find it" anyway IF he wants to...

?????

That's the thing about "Marketing"....sell the "sizzle" NOT the "steak"...

Ha-Ha!

NICE SIZZLE...
wink.png
smile.png

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

I have decided NOT to recommend the MeteorLight ball.

The second time we took it outside Hawk dropped the ball and then the battery plug at my feet!!!

I got this ball from a reputable GSD breeder that I trust to only sell toys that they have approved via use with their own dogs. I'm VERY surprised at this because it seems like a REALLY bad choking hazard!!!!!!!! I emailed them about our issue with the ball.

I emailed about the ball and they are going to take it back (even though they normally only take returns that are re-sellable) so that's nice. I figured since I tore the box up trying to open it that I'd have to just give it to my sister for teenagers to play with. A refund will be nice!

Ok after one bad toy..

I can HIGHLY recommend the Orbee balls though http://www.planetdog.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=ORBEE%20W/ROPE
I
have a large one for Hawk, and it's really big makes him stretch his jaws! He ain't gonna swallow it so no worries there! Seems like the rope won't stay tied in this one (it did on my last one) but that's just "one of those things" ---- it's the ball material that has the magic powers.

Anyway. Hawk is eating well and his poops are firming up. He is really enjoying his raw!!!!!!!!! Sure does eat a lot though. We always knew that Dusti didn't eat much for her weight (1 to 3% bodyweight, max) but Hawk makes me think he could eat 5% of his weight twice a day and still not get fat!!!
I'm really impressed that he was a kibble Lab that's not as fat as a boxcar! Kudos to his old owners for feeding him the appropriate amounts and not free feeding him!
thumbsup.gif

Funny story of the day. Me and the dogs were sitting in the back yard after some fetch. Mr. Rooster boy comes struttin up to me like he wants to get frisky. I jump up and grab a handfull of tail feathers and chase him across the yard. Then I realize, "oh crap, what an example for my dogs!!" who were following me. I turn around and Hawk had his Orbee in his mouth, wanting me to throw it and totally not interested in the rooster!
My old dog, who is kinda afraid of the rooster, was the one looking like she might want to start up a chase if she thought I might approve. Good thing she's a lazy butt.....*I've got my eye on you*

Back
Top Bottom