Our orphaned little gosling

They are tolerant dogs and very accustomed to poultry. She has really bonded with them and with us.

She ignores my grown goose. Next week we are getting 2 duckings and 2 goslings, that way she'll have some companions.

Quote:
I'll make a followup video for sure. It'll be really cute to see her (my girls named her Lily until we find out otherwise) interacting with the duckings and goslings to come.

The lady at the feed store said a man brought her in, he found her, her family must have been killed.

That is just adorable! I sat and watched as tears fell down my face....I raised two orphaned Canada Geese when I was younger and it was so neat to watch them grow. Unfortunatly a stray dog jumped our fence and killed both of them. I was just teaching them to fly, I would run and they would flap behind me...although most times they would get a few inches off the ground and run into the fence...lol....
But thankyou for sharing, brought back so many good memories!!! I still miss them to this day..it's been 14 years!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom