Our Other Critters

tiedyemommy

Songster
5 Years
Apr 13, 2014
Austin, Texas
Not only do we have our 5 chickens & 5 ducks (although the ducks will be re-homed soon), we also have one cat...

Puss-Puss
love.gif

...and one dog...

Jimbo
love.gif

- TieDyeMommy

Our feathered friends (as they are right now). We took the ducks in because they were a package deal with the chickens & coop, but after a couple of weeks' experience (and one surprise drake), we believe we're more chicken people anyway. I'm excited and comforted by the fact that our ducks will soon be living with another member of BYC ( @Starfire669 ), and that they will be in good hands. We're sure going to miss those loud, messy cutie-pies!
big_smile.png

"Red"

(Unnamed...yet)

"Fred"

"Goldie"

(Unnamed...yet)

"Aflac" hiding behind his harem, the "Three Musketeers"

"Brownie"

- TieDyeMommy

Last edited:
Ha-ha! Jimbo was dressed as Elvis for Halloween. He had a white shirt with detachable cape.
tongue.png
He doesn't normally wear clothes.

- TieDyeMommy

I put my dog in a glow in the dark skeleton sweater for his first Halloween with us. my youngest son was also a glow in the dark skeleton that year and we used the dog as a prop. lol
I wouldn't dream of taking the dogs with me now, unless I had my hubby and both boys to help. 6 dogs can really pull when they want something. Especially the Siberian Huskies, those guys put their whole body into pulling, its what they were bred for after all. but it makes walks torture.

I put my dog in a glow in the dark skeleton sweater for his first Halloween with us. my youngest son was also a glow in the dark skeleton that year and we used the dog as a prop. lol
I wouldn't dream of taking the dogs with me now, unless I had my hubby and both boys to help. 6 dogs can really pull when they want something. Especially the Siberian Huskies, those guys put their whole body into pulling, its what they were bred for after all. but it makes walks torture.

None of us matched last Halloween. Jimbo was Elvis, my daughter was a Mummy Vampire (her own creation), my husband was Capt. Jack Sparrow & I was a Zombie.
tongue.png

- TieDyeMommy

Ok, so I am going to post pics of my crazy crew after all

This is Sasha a Siberian Husky

This is Phantom a few months ago, he is a lot bigger now. Siberian Husky

This is Dawn. Siberian Husky

Kairi the kitten, Fiona the Rottweiler, and Cheyenne the Siberian

Fiona and Kairi

Dawn and her kitten Kagura

My oldest son with Rascal the Belgian Malinois mix

Rascal

Fiona, Kagura and Midnight

Fiona and Sasha being couch hogs

The ultimate stare down. Kairi won btw

this is how Kairi and I sleep just about every night. usually without the hoodie though, it was a long day and i just past out. lol

My outside cat Patches, she is the mother of Kagura, Kiki, Midnight and Lestile (my daughter's cat) this was taken seconds before Snow , who was 4 weeks old, decided no cat was drinking out of his pool!

Sasha trying to mother my daughter's kitten Lestile

I apparently don't have a pic of my youngest son's cat Kiki. I'll have to find one and post it later/

Last edited:

All 10 birds making a buffet out of a Chinese Tallow (the trees that are in their yard) branch I pulled down for them. Maybe the chickens will be less likely to try to fly up there if I bring some of the leaves down to their level.
fl.gif

- TieDyeMommy

Back
Top Bottom