Our Seramas

PittyLova

Songster
Dec 29, 2017
Northern, NH
I decided to share some of our new seramas. My kids are hoping to start showing these guys and we'll be creating breeding groups in spring.

Here's some of our boys checking out the new coop. I need to get better pictures once they settle in.r

20190915_143220.jpg 20190915_142546.jpg 20190915_142859.jpg

@john_wrightson2003 Thanks! We've wanted them for some time and lucked out getting somebody's entire flock (29 adults and juveniles plus 2 new chicks). There's a few whites but other than that no 2 are the same really. I love the variety and they're just so beautiful and fun to watch so far. We just got them on Friday and moved them to the new coop this afternoon. I'm hoping to get some good pictures and start picking out who is the best quality tomorrow when they get to go out in their run and be chickens :)

@john_wrightson2003 Thanks! We've wanted them for some time and lucked out getting somebody's entire flock (29 adults and juveniles plus 2 new chicks). There's a few whites but other than that no 2 are the same really. I love the variety and they're just so beautiful and fun to watch so far. We just got them on Friday and moved them to the new coop this afternoon. I'm hoping to get some good pictures and start picking out who is the best quality tomorrow when they get to go out in their run and be chickens :)

Dang!!!! 29 of em! LUCKYYYYYY :eek:, i wish i had your luck!

My friend had two Serama hens - BIG chickens, in small packages. They kicked the dog out of his bed, stole his chewy toys and ate out of his dish. Yes, when they passed from Mareks - he looked all over for them. They were house chickens.

Back
Top Bottom