Our son is like a bottomless pit!

Yup. My seventeen year old son can eat a large plate of spaghetti and meatballs, take seconds of the same, then about half an hour later eat a loaf of french bread and STILL polish off a box of Joe's Os before a satisfying fifteen hour sleep. He is two inches taller than my husband but has yet to break 130 pounds. I think it all gets turned into fast growing curly hair.

my oldest is almost 18, he lived primairly with my grandmother for a couple years till last year when he moved back in after I moved back to the country. Before it was mostly me and a 5 year old, my food budget doubled immediatley after he moved back in
th.gif
He's a hard worker and works on my dads farm alot but he doesnt eat regularly so when he comes in for supper he loads up. If I could just convince him his body needs at least 3 meals a day.
barnie.gif

I'm with those with little people. My DD is so thin the state actually asked the school nurse to check on her eating and lifestyle (code for is her family feeding her?) She eats like a longshoreman! But, like the others said it goes in spurts. She is 8 and weighs about 46 lbs. The other day she ate so much food at dinner that I was waiting for the getting sick later, when she came over an hour later and said her stomach hurt I wasn't surprised - until she said she thought she was hungry and polished off an entire can of mandarin oranges and three slices of bread.!!

I turned to DH and said when she stops eating and the food bill drops it will be time to buy her a whole new wardrobe!

My 9yr. boy gets home from school and eats till it is bed time! He is a beanpole. School lunch is 11:30 for him and he doesn't get home till almost 4:00. Long time without food. I'm not looking forward to the teenage years when the grocery bill doubles.
barnie.gif

I have WHAT in my yard? :

I'm with those with little people. My DD is so thin the state actually asked the school nurse to check on her eating and lifestyle (code for is her family feeding her?) She eats like a longshoreman! But, like the others said it goes in spurts. She is 8 and weighs about 46 lbs. The other day she ate so much food at dinner that I was waiting for the getting sick later, when she came over an hour later and said her stomach hurt I wasn't surprised - until she said she thought she was hungry and polished off an entire can of mandarin oranges and three slices of bread.!!

I turned to DH and said when she stops eating and the food bill drops it will be time to buy her a whole new wardrobe!

My DD has the same issue. I told the school from early on that she has genes in her amily that keep her tiny. Is she tall and skinny or short too?​

My bottomless pit is now 16 and thin as a bean pole... tonight I am making one of his favorites...chicken pizziola. Everybody will need to stand back when he starts to grub...lol

smile.png

Henry'schickens :

My 9yr. boy gets home from school and eats till it is bed time! He is a beanpole. School lunch is 11:30 for him and he doesn't get home till almost 4:00. Long time without food. I'm not looking forward to the teenage years when the grocery bill doubles.
barnie.gif

DOULBES????
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
WOOOO that is a good one!!! Try Quadruple... In milk alone.​

Back
Top Bottom