Our Spitz rooster took a shower with me & Drumstick

And because we love you so much, guess what pictures are now hanging on my wall
gig.gif

how fun! My parrot takes a shower with me and has his own perch that has suction cups on the wall to hold him. of course my parrot is quite a bit smaller than that beautiful chicken!

nice pics, it looks like you all had a lot of fun

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm sure that looks wonderful! Large poster sized pictures of PC in a towel and under the bed covers!!
lol.png
Pleasant dreams, PP! Too bad he didn't take the pics while he was in the shower with the roo!
wink.png
lau.gif

PC, we only pick on you because you are fun. We can't help it! We are too much like our feathered friends, we see a little dot of red(or purple, in this case) and we just have to pick at it!
wink.png

Now, we can pick on PP, if you like!

I honestly, really enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for sharing, I especially liked the one with the roo all fluffed up, like he just shook the water off.

-Kim

Quote:
I'm sure that looks wonderful! Large poster sized pictures of PC in a towel and under the bed covers!!
lol.png
Pleasant dreams, PP! Too bad he didn't take the pics while he was in the shower with the roo!
wink.png
lau.gif

PC, we only pick on you because you are fun. We can't help it! We are too much like our feathered friends, we see a little dot of red(or purple, in this case) and we just have to pick at it!
wink.png

Now, we can pick on PP, if you like!

I honestly, really enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for sharing, I especially liked the one with the roo all fluffed up, like he just shook the water off.

-Kim

Well it's not poster sized, I printed them on photo paper and now they're framed, I'll cherish them forever
gig.gif
Yeah, that's all we need is a picture of PC in the shower with a rooster, I think people will get the wrong idea
wink.png
And PC we only pick on you because we love you and because your one of our favorite people here
hugs.gif
And I did enjoy the pictures too, that roo is gorgeous, since it looks like I got all pullets from you, you should bring him over
wink.png
You guys can pick on me if you want, I can take it..

You know - I've been wondering how a chicken would react to a shower! Years ago we had tame cockatiels, and they loved to perch on the shower rod (or our heads) during a shower because they loved the steam and would groom themselves happily.

smile.png

~Phyllis

The rooster is a wacky and skittish bird but once you hold him he gets very submissive.
It was the first time we ever gave a rooster a shower. It was quite the experience.

My parrot love showers too.

Wolf & PP
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom