~Ourselves RP~ New RP needs players!

Do you want to join?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I looked around and saw the girl who was riding the horse. "Nigerian dwarf Pygmy crosses. They're my pack goats. Lamanchas are adorable with their teeny ears." I said, tilting my head to get the sun out of my eyes. "Nice horse. What breed?"

(What? LOL)
"Quarter Horse. His name is SOS Avalanche Outlaw's Escape, or Outlaw." I say. I take out an apple from my saddle bag. "Do your goats like apples?"

I walk a little closer so we don't have to shout. "He's a beauty. And I'm sure they would," I say, extending my hand. Grabbing the apple, I use my small, dull hand knife to break off a few pieces. I slice off a bit, and ask if the girl wants any. "What's your name, anywho? I'm Amy," I said. "Thanks for the apple by the way."

I walk a little closer so we don't have to shout. "He's a beauty. And I'm sure they would," I say, extending my hand. Grabbing the apple, I use my small, dull hand knife to break off a few pieces. I slice off a bit, and ask if the girl wants any. "What's your name, anywho? I'm Amy," I said. "Thanks for the apple by the way."
"He says thank you," I say. "I'm Willow."
Outlaw whinnies, and I lean forward to give him another apple. He tosses his head to get his forelock out of the way, and snatches it out of my palm.

Murry tries to steal a slice out of Jacks mouth. "Murry, stop that!" I tell him as I shove his mouth away. Laughing, I tell her, "That's Murry, and that's Jack. They're my fat little Wethers. Do you own any other horses?"
"Yes, I do," I tell her. "All are formerly wild Mustangs."

"Mine too," I say as she hands me the chai and starts talking to a girl decked out in western wear. I'm not a western person. I think. Man, I'm not even a saddle person! I leave a tip on the counter and leave.

I stop in my driveway and get out. My horses all whinny at me. I smile sadly. "You and my mom are the only ones who haven't forgotten my birthday." I say. I walk up to the fence and open the gate.

I know I need to ride. To get my mind focused on something else than people, so I decide to go riding. I walk up to Cody, my handsome Pintabian-Marwari-Saddlebred cross, and lead him over to the fence. I hop onto him bareback, no bridle, and open the gate. He sidepasses neatly through, and I close it behind us. We start trotting (or rather gaiting) towards the openness of the range. I touch his shoulder, and he breaks into a smooth lope.

Back
Top Bottom