out of control

chickenranchwife

wow! I told my husband your story & he said that was fine just you wait for us to expand the coop!
jumpy.gif

I should start working on my wish list!

Okay! You all are so lucky! I have three hens, and that is it. I would LOVE to add to my flock, but DH is very adament on not letting me get over my head. When I am in a calm mood I agree whole heartedly, but when I am on this board watching all the hatching and ordering goin on, I think "hmmmmmmmm, maybe I should get rid of DH and replace HIM with more chickens!" Consider yourselves lucky I say!!

P.S. I am hopefully going to make full time at work, and so of course I am thinking I may be able to add a few more because I'll be able to afford it!!! SHHHHHHHH....it's a secret!

Rchicks,

Do you live in the country or urban area? We live out in the country where we ranch so that is why we have so many critters. I have quite the combination of chickens. They range from LH, BA, RIR, PR, BSL, BR, BO, Aracauna, To WR for right now.

The ones I ordered are assortments of cochins, light, dark, buff brahma, mille fleur, black, buff, blue and white silkies, sultans and porcelain 4 different varieties of their choice (feather footed bantams),

Assorted cochin bantams include: assortment of White, black, blue, buff, red, partridge, bared, mottleed, birchen, red frizzle, white frizzle, black frizzle, and golden laced. 4 different varieties of their choice also

Feather Footed Fancies assortment of large breeds, include: 5 different kinds bu, par, black, blue, silver laced, white cochins, black and white langshans, bu, dark, light brahmas, salmon favs,

I am excited to see what I get for varieties.

I am in the country too!
We have 2 acres then 2 acres across the street.

I took over the 12 x 12 shed for my coop and we plan to restruture it this spring!

What is a LH - BA - PR - WR ?

I love the Bantam Cochins! my dd just ordered 6 more but they are Frizzled!

Back
Top Bottom