Out of the brooder?

Oddyse

Songster
8 Years
May 21, 2011
Bristol
Hey guys, as you all probably know by now I have been blessed with two beautiful baby duckies yesterday. I have moved them into the brooder and they are very happy! They started fighting at first but thats because one was a late hatch and I added it into the brooder a day after the first one. But they seem to be settling down now. I was just wondering if I can take them out for cuddles? How long can they stay out for? The room they are in is pretty warm, as I have the incubator and brooder in their. I just really wanna get them out and let them have a little explore! Any help will be great, many thanks!

I find if I take them out when they are very little they will try to get up around my neck and under my hair as its warmer and very cosy for them. I dont ever have them out form the heat for more than a few minute at a time. You find find it easy ( and quieter ) to have them both out at the same time so they can see each other as well. Congrats on the two new babies. Im sure they are going to be very spoilt little ones.

Ok thank you! Il get them out for a little bit, im a guy and I have long hair so they should be just fine!
lau.gif
lau.gif
, spoilt isnt the word! Im going to treat them like kings or queens!!! I love my duckies and I cant wait for them to meet the older ones so they can be a big family!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom