Outdoor brooder

I'd keep them in the bottom only where they have good ventilation, but put up some cardboard or plastic around the bottom foot or so to keep the wind off of them.

I leave my plate on even with the heat so that I don't forget to go out and turn it on at night or happen to be at work when a cold front comes through. They use if if they want it and ignore it if they don't. :)

I'd keep them in the bottom only where they have good ventilation, but put up some cardboard or plastic around the bottom foot or so to keep the wind off of them.

I leave my plate on even with the heat so that I don't forget to go out and turn it on at night or happen to be at work when a cold front comes through. They use if if they want it and ignore it if they don't. :)
Our weather does turn on a dime! Good points, thanks!

Everyone is getting settled in! Unfortunately 4 were DOA and 2 more are struggling so they are being quarantined. Everyone else seems to be doing well. My big girls stopped by to check them out but were unimpressed lol 😂

Attachments

• 8190D151-603A-43F7-B902-1A7A4BDEACF2.jpeg
    8190D151-603A-43F7-B902-1A7A4BDEACF2.jpeg
    793.4 KB · Views: 8
Will do. One is looking much better but the other has clear snot coming from her nose. I’ve given her a few drops of Tylan 50 and tried to give her some egg yolk. Any other ideas?

Poor thing.

I have very little experience with illness and injury. Better put up a thread in that section of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom