1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Outdoor Christmas/Holiday/Whatever decorations! Let's see them!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chick_a_dee, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Chick_a_dee

Chick_a_dee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    I just like seeing where people live LOL, but really... what do your holiday, or Christmas decorations look like? Here's mine [​IMG] All mine are homemade, with the exception being the wreath on the door.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Pretty pics! We aren't doing outsdie decorations this year because of the electric bill.

3. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    Very pretty! I think snow always helps with Christmas decorations. Just glad I dont have to shovel it [​IMG]

4. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

I will have to wait til tonight to take a pic...I am married to Clark Griswald...seriously.

5. Chick_a_dee

Chick_a_dee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    Quote:Oh I totally get you there, we decided to invest in the LED's because they now come in Soft White, which I liked the older lights for, because they were romantic and soft. Unfortunately, I will not be buying them again, because one of them broke in the cold weather and you can't get replacements for the bulbs as they're non-replaceable.

They work for now, and that's all the lights we have are on the porch, I made all our decorations so we pretty much paid only for our wreath, which was $26 from our local co-op. Gotta support the local economy!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by