Outside Inside!

Ducclelover10

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 14, 2013
I want so badly to have outside inside! Ya know what I mean? I'm gonna start with making my room green, blue, and brown. And I'm gonna also try to find some sheets with a tree/leaf pattern on them! And I'm gonna get a bunch of house plants and put them all around, and picture of my chickens are gonna be everywhere! I'm also hoping to get a window in my room that I can look out and see my chickens every morning when I wake up! I'm gonna make my room as green and chickenny as possible! Tell me if you see any sheets or anything at all that would fit my criteria!

I do know what you mean. As a kid my room was always green (even today, my bedroom is green). My room was always filled with branches, leaves, bird nests, ant colonies, cricket farms, hornet nests, antlers, animal skulls, terrariums, aquariums, bird cages - I made the 'inside' into 'outdoors'. True, I was a weird kid, but as a weird old man I have come to embrace that fact.
lol.png

I do know what you mean. As a kid my room was always green (even today, my bedroom is green). My room was always filled with branches, leaves, bird nests, ant colonies, cricket farms, hornet nests, antlers, animal skulls, terrariums, aquariums, bird cages - I made the 'inside' into 'outdoors'. True, I was a weird kid, but as a weird old man I have come to embrace that fact.
lol.png

That sounds nice.
smile.png

you can make your current bedding, curtains 'outdoorsie' by stamping or painting animals/plants on them. one of my curtain rods was a twisted vine, chicken feathers decorate the lamp shade, blown egg shells can be used numerous ways

have fun
D.gif

you can make your current bedding, curtains 'outdoorsie' by stamping or painting animals/plants on them. one of my curtain rods was a twisted vine, chicken feathers decorate the lamp shade, blown egg shells can be used numerous ways

have fun
D.gif

Good ideas! Thanks!

My room is painted blue and green (light colors) and the carpet is a forest green. It is a really nice combination! I painted stars (using chunky foam stamps) on the ceiling in glow in the dark paint. Looks so nice at night!

Also check out wall stickers on amazon. They have some really nice ones that are removable.

You can make any bed sheets a fern or leaf pattern by using a fern frond or leaf from out side. Take puff paint and squirtit onto a flat surface and smear it around. Press your leaf or frond into the paint and then onto the sheet. This also works for walls and any other flat surface! My daughter loves to decorate with puff paint. You can also use acrylic paint on walls and such but not on sheets as it cracks and flakes when washed.

My room is painted blue and green (light colors) and the carpet is a forest green. It is a really nice combination! I painted stars (using chunky foam stamps) on the ceiling in glow in the dark paint. Looks so nice at night!

Also check out wall stickers on amazon. They have some really nice ones that are removable.
We'll probably get some of the stickers from amazon!

You can make any bed sheets a fern or leaf pattern by using a fern frond or leaf from out side. Take puff paint and squirtit onto a flat surface and smear it around. Press your leaf or frond into the paint and then onto the sheet. This also works for walls and any other flat surface! My daughter loves to decorate with puff paint. You can also use acrylic paint on walls and such but not on sheets as it cracks and flakes when washed.
Maybe I'll decorate my bed frame with acrylics!

Back
Top Bottom