OVER🚨Wanted🚨 JUDGING HELP Round 3

Pics
I did it. This one was not as easy to judge as the first two? The photos in the thread and the photos in the sheet weren't in the same order? Putting the links was nice, but It's so much easier to have two windows open and just go down them in order of them being posted in my opinion. If I'd had to do that on my phone, I'd have rage quit.

View attachment 3215585
The rules are...you should NOT be viewing a thread at all while judging And I'm going to explain why now.

When you are judging you are supposed to be looking at the picture only. You are not supposed to know who posted the picture because knowing who posted it could potentially sway your score.

The reason there is a link to the photo on the sheet is because that is what you are supposed to click on to view to score.

I only put the pictures in this thread so I could link them to the judging sheet.

I didn't tell anyone any of the rules beforehand on purpose. 🤪

I did it. This one was not as easy to judge as the first two? The photos in the thread and the photos in the sheet weren't in the same order? Putting the links was nice, but It's so much easier to have two windows open and just go down them in order of them being posted in my opinion. If I'd had to do that on my phone, I'd have rage quit.

View attachment 3215585
It's not so easy is it?

It is very difficult to be able to judge contests fairly.

Not everyone can do it and that's okay.

Would you like to judge the next round which will have 50 pictures?

I'm judging YOU, Keeks. :p

spoiler GIF

The rules are...you should NOT be viewing a thread at all while judging And I'm going to explain why now.

When you are judging you are supposed to be looking at the picture only. You are not supposed to know who posted the picture because knowing who posted it could potentially sway your score.

The reason there is a link to the photo on the sheet is because that is what you are supposed to click on to view to score.

I only put the pictures in this thread so I could link them to the judging sheet.

I didn't tell anyone any of the rules beforehand on purpose. 🤪
Oh, I hate everyone equally. Who posted the image doesn't concern me.
angry the grinch GIF

I'll grade everyone equally based on the photo and the criteria.
Colt's about to go on my list.
Downton Abbey Yes GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

It's not so easy is it?

It is very difficult to be able to judge contests fairly.

Not everyone can do it and that's okay.

Would you like to judge the next round which will have 50 pictures?
It's quite simple, really. I don't understand what all the fuss is about. There are rules that must be followed to be considered for the contest. For example, if I was running the contest and Meemaw posted her potatoes in the chicken contest, I'd have told her in the thread that the entry didn't qualify for consideration and to please upload a picture of the Incubus of Viral Plague. It saves the whole disappointment in the end when the person doesn't place because they couldn't follow instructions.

That being said, the qualifying photographs are "graded" according to the rules. Fairly straightforward. I can imagine in large contests, it can be time-consuming, but really people make things difficult. Not the contest itself.

I Explain Maggie Smith GIF by Downton Abbey

A little cheating help, there are at a minimum of 5 images that should get a zero score based on the rules in post #1 and post #2.
Watermarks and small images were easy to score a zero. Heavily edited could be considered subjective, so the King Charles Cavalier (or whatever the spaniel was) could be considered edited, or it could be the light from a sunset. IDK. Subjective rules cause grey areas, but as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Downton Abbey GIF

Back
Top Bottom