Over

Quote:
Borriss is incredible!!
love.gif

Thankyou FisherMOM, he's not too bad. He's a real character, but then there sure are some gorgeous roosters and hens on this website. I wasn't that interested in them till I got Borriss and now I love 'em. I won't get any others till I no longer have Ash, cos I'm afraid she will kill them! For some reason she seems to like Borriss, although he did have a couple of near misses to start with. Luckily I wasn't too far away and rescued him!
thumbsup.gif

here's a few of my Roo's

22607_picture026.jpg
Rupter

22607_dsc01014.jpg
Little Man

22607_dsc00795.jpg
Butch dark roo / Sundance Splash roo

22607_dsc00796.jpg
Mr.B Head

I ALSO LOVE ICEMAN FROM NAPEALONGTAIL BEAUTHFUL BOY

Last edited:
Banty yearling roo, Bikerboy:
6333_biker_boysilver_sebright_cockerel.jpg

Brewster, BO roo and he's a year old now:
6333_picture_079.jpg

Cockadoodle, banty roo I inherited and absolutely LOVE! He teaches all my cockerels and his son's how a roo should be!
6333_cockadoodle_n_speckles.jpg

(Esmerelda) and Beasley, Silkies, a year old:
6333_today_023.jpg

These are all old pics, its very foggy here the past two days so I'll get new pics Fri/Sat (my weekend). I have new cockerels I'm very happy with that I'm eager to show off and look forward to living with. I LOVE roos, and envy those that have had theirs longer than a couple years.

Things I really love about roo's: the Mexican Hat Dance:) The way they struggle and squawk when you first start picking them up and then how they tame down:) Their beauty! The way they act just like men when they are impressed by something or someone:) The way they strut! Their acts of kindness, their willingness to sacrifice for their flock...their CROW and their first crowing attempts!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom