Overheated?

macmac955

Songster
Apr 13, 2023
It is currently about 60 degrees and sunny where I am. I brought my almost 5 week old chicks out to play and a few of them were laying like this in the sun. I assumed they were overheated and brought them to a shaded area, but I’m not entirely sure. They’re doing fine now. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 6AAB6999-C67C-44B0-B39C-1258810BA068.jpeg
    6AAB6999-C67C-44B0-B39C-1258810BA068.jpeg
    629.8 KB · Views: 11
It is currently about 60 degrees and sunny where I am. I brought my almost 5 week old chicks out to play and a few of them were laying like this in the sun. I assumed they were overheated and brought them to a shaded area, but I’m not entirely sure. They’re doing fine now. Thoughts?
No worries they were sunbathing.
It's all ok!

I just brought my chicks outside for the first time and they are 3 weeks they looked like they were having a great time but periodically looked like that and then after awhile they all did it at the same time and I got freaked out and brought them back inside. I thought maybe they were too hot too. 😂😬

Back
Top Bottom