Overrun with indoor house ducks....

I love it that they all got matching shoes. I'm not even wearin matchin socks.

gig.gif

awwww! indoor ducks would be so fun! or even keeping them in for the night so theyre safe. ohhh the things i could do. i have a feeling my boyfriend (and most likely my future husband) would not really appreciate the idea...but come onnnn. theyre so cuteeeeee!

Just new here and saw this, and thought- well at least I am not the only one!!

Although most of my babies do all live outside now, that is one of the cutest pics I have seen.
I keep my Runners inside until they are at least 7 weeks old, but have never diapered them.
They stay in a huge brooder that takes up most of the lounge room floor, and go outside when I get home from work.

But I have a big fat Aylesbury Drake who still comes inside to sit in a little dogs bed to watch TV.

The coloured shoes are just gorgeous.

Thanks guys! lol on the matching socks comment.
lau.gif

We just took Vinny and Ollie to the pet store for the first time. I diapered them and push them around in the cart. They were excited. They got pet by tons of people. As you can imagine, bringing ducks to the pet store take a good 1-2hours because everyone asks questions and are interested. Today Vinny made friends with a little girl about 5 who just loved him. She kept coming back to pet him over and over. And then she yelled to her mom, "MOM! I want to buy a duck!!!" lol.

I just got a ton of new colored neoprene for making shoes... I got a small amount of red at first for ming mei, since it's her favorite color and she has to wear them all the time. But I found another store that sells cool colors and bought some more. I'm hoping to have my little online store running soon, and i'm thinking I may have to get more colored neoprene.
wink.png

I started keeping my ducks inside out of necessity. I first got them when I moved to AL, and my town house association didn't mind me keeping ducks, but they wouldn't allow me to keep them outside over night. So I made them a pen inside, and they just got used to staying inside. I started making them the harnesses so they wouldn't poop on the floor, and the rest of their spoiled is history. lol.

that is tooo cute. i have inside ducks too... inside my bedroom with my bunny and turtle lol i have muscovies a drake and duck. they could use some shoes cuz they cut me a lot lol. i have tried to use a harness to take them on "waddles" but my little girl got mad, walked around in circles, and then went under my bed and got stuck. i don't think she liked it
lau.gif

she flies around my room it's pretty funny. lol

did you get them from the mother goose site? that is the only place i have been able to find the diapers

Back
Top Bottom