Overrun with silkie chicks!! If your looking for some let me know!

oh and I am asking $15.00 each if there beig shipped and 10 each for pickup. If I ship I have to drive 45 minutes one way across the state line to ship them....(the reason for the price difference) Thanks JEN

Nashville. 79 82 88 92 86 to hot and don't know where to get a box. That would take days to get to you. It would be safe for someone else. Babys like yours just aren't around here. Could we see pic. of there face to see what we're missing?
Thank you Cathy

OK things are really crazy here with trying to get ready to move. I still didnt get a chance to get the pics, but someone did come up here and get all the blue, and black chicks and all the older splash. I do have a couple younger splash, a pair of partridge, like 5 buff chicks and I think 2 or 3 whites. JEN

Do you have any pics of your younger splash? I might be interested.
smile.png

I would like two whites if you still have them and we can work this out. I PM you but it says disabled and I can't fix it.

i am interested in chicks for 4h but i cant find any quality silkies and i live in central pa below state college (want blue-splash-black if you have any left)
i think i sent you a pm

Back
Top Bottom