OVERWHELMED with CRAaaaaaap!!!!

Quote:
I guess I don't feel so all alone. I can't believe how many are having sucky and crappy days. My list is a long one, but won't make a list.
sad.png
I'm so thankful I have my precious little bantams. They give comfort and love when things are crappy like most of this decade. Hugging one of my little warm fluffy bantams make a sometimes sucky life worth living.
smile.png

Hope your animals bring comfort to all of you.

Last edited:
Payette[/quote :

I don't think it is a good idea. If you are allowed to have chickens wherever you live, then sure, give it a shot. But if your neighbors find out that you had chickens... ( and you weren't allowed to have them where you live ) it would be very bad.

It was one of those ideas that came and went pretty quickly. I am not really a risk taker and seeing how getting caught could 1. get my DH in trouble at work 2. get us kicked out of housing and have to live off base out-of-pocket (around $2k mo/rent) 3. Get me kicked off the island but DH would have to stay the remaining 2 yrs here, I think I will just live vicariously through the people on this board and make big plans once we get stateside.​

Back
Top Bottom