So, we knew it was coming..... It has started to happen........... This weekend marked some firsts, first Goose eggs, first Turkey eggs, etc. We have Khaki Campbells that are laying every day, 8 of them. That my friends is 56 duck eggs a week. No problem, right? We have been able to offload most of the duck eggs, but DW found a secret stash that one of the girls had been working on for a while. We were wondering why some days we were only getting 7. Now we know. Anyhoot, after pacing around wondering what to do, we did the obvious, load up the bators. The primary bator is full, a mix of White Ameraucanas, Golden Cuckoo Marans, RIR, Aruacanas, and Ameraucanas. Most are fertility tests. So we candled, eliminated the clears, set up the 1588, and set everything we had. 2 Toulouse, 3 Turkey (mixed), 4 Black Coppers, 33 Khaki Campbells, 4 or 5 Araucanas, and 2 more Ameraucanas. We did split the Goose and duck eggs away from everything else. Looks like I need to get the brooders emptied. Better start working on the new coop in the evenings, because it needs to be closed in and inhabited in three weeks. This is going to get much much worse before it gets better, we are still waiting for the bulk of the action. In another month we expect about 30 more birds will start laying.