Ow... :'(

TheGoldenRoo

A Crazy and Fun Chicken
10 Years
Oct 15, 2009
ND
I just hit my finger really hard on a football when trying to catch it. I can move it, but wow.... IT HURTS!

Yeah mine is starting to swell and it's kinda red. I had ice on it, but it works for a little bit, and then stops working.

My neighbors were helping me move my new hen house up the hill to my yard the other day, and my finger got wedged between the hen house and the metal wagon we were pulling it on. I was yelling "Get it off Get it off!" In their attempt to lift it they only wedged it down more, and I was sure I had broken my finger. Amazingly, it was not broken, but came out dented and black and blue within seconds. It's still sore, but better than broken!

I've broken both my middle fingers playing sports.......... go to a pharmacy, they have finger splints. get waterproof tape and tape your finger in the splint for about 10-14 days.. and then remove the splint and start using it a little more each day... this is what the dr will do if it's broken so save yourself the cost of a visit! Even if it's not broken the splint will support and protect your finger and it'll feel better. Take Ibuprofin to help with any swelling. You'll be good to go!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom