Owl and Hawk Deterant? Your thoughts please.

How about the product "Preditor Eyes"? Has anyone had enough experience to say whether they work or not? I have a friend to has used them and says it keeps away the "Ground Assaults" from coyotes, skunks, etc. But what about the Aerial Assualts?

By the way. I shot another skunk last night by the lake. Texas is in the worse drought since the 1950's. All animals are congregating at our lake which is one of the few that continues to have water at all times. Reports of rabies cases are on the rise, too. Thinning out the undesireables is the most humane thing we can do right now.

Since I have 200' of electric fencing that I move around the coop all the time for different grass areas I can not put up a cover. What I have is a raised coop so they can go under there and hide. Also I built a range shelter that they can go under when they are away from the coop. I also use the CD method too. I have six poles up with fishing line and cds attached to them. Then I have a fake hawk decoy that I move to a different location everyday. Finally I have a BB gun in case of a emergency situation.
barnie.gif
DARN HAWKS! Personally haven't tried the crow decoys. Might be a good idea though. Oh and
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom