Owl Attack

I currently have around 200 birds. Hatching season is coming soon. Working on my breeding coops and pens now. Some have already been set up so I'll start collecting eggs from them to put in the incubator. I haven't seen any predators lately on my cameras.

Sorry to hear about your recent attack, its worrying for sure. Owls can be quite a formidable predator. I couldn't quite see from the video but I wouldn't rule it out.

Sorry to hear about your recent attack, its worrying for sure. Owls can be quite a formidable predator. I couldn't quite see from the video but I wouldn't rule it out.
:welcome :frow I have some videos of a GHO that killed a bird. This was before I put the good heavy duty netting up covering all of the pens. Something during the night was killing birds night after night and the only thing I could think of it had to be going over the fence so I put a camera up and sure enough there was the owl. I put a bird in a cage. The owl walked around and around the cage but couldn't find a way to get the bird. This wasn't the best camera.
PRMS0003 10.jpg

You can see the owls eyes behind the cage with the bird in it.
PRMS0003 12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom