Owwww!

mrbstephens

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Long Island, New York
WAAHHH! My tooth hurts! I've only had one other cavity in my life. I'm hoping it hurts only because it's raining and my sinuses hurt and I've been clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth in my sleep. WAAAH! I hate the dentist!
hit.gif

I hope it feels better soon!
hugs.gif
Hopefully it's not a cavity.
fl.gif

I like the dentist...as long as I'm not going for something more serious. I like the cleanings, thought. The fluoride tastes good.
tongue.png

Quote:
I healed my cavities naturally.
Did not need to get any of them filled....

PLEASE TELL ME HOW!!!

I agree. How can you heal them naturally???

big_smile.png

First, never eat any commercially processed food or ingredient again.
Next, learn how to do proper preperation of all grains, seeds and nuts.
Phytic acid is what causes cavities. It is the natural preservative that all grains have surrounding them, which prevents them from sprouting until the right conditions are in place.
So, sourdough, sprouted or soaked flours, soaking and dehydrating all nuts before eating.
All dairy you consume needs to be raw if at all possible. Pasturized milk has dead calcium in it, so its usless.

While doing all the above, start taking fermented cod liver oil, and high vitamin butter oil.
www.drrons.com or www.greenpastures.org
The cost may seem very high, but each bottle contains alot of servings, and if you compare that to how much the dentist is going to cost, well, its cheap.

Good links to read thru.
http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html to learn why cavities are at an 80% rate now, versus a 1% rate prior to industrialization.
www.westonaprice.org

I can link you up to several bloggers that help people learn how to eat real foods and heal their whole bodies as well.
www.steveandpaularunyan.blogspot.com
and
www.sustainablefirstfruits.blogspot.com
have all the links in the blog rolls.
Have fun, and feel to ask question.
I love sharing what I have experienced!

Also, you need to stop using toothpastes and washes that contain glycerine.
It prevents remineralization, because it coats the teeth.

Tooth Powder
2 tbls of baking soda
1/3 tsp of real sea salt ( never iodized table salt, as it contains aluminum and corn)
5 drops of peppermint oil if desired
We keep ours in one fo those ketchup squit bottles that you can refill.
You just have to trim the spout down till you find the right size opening that works well.

Healing Mouthwash (heals the gums)

4 oz Water
4 oz Vodka
10-12 drops of either peppermint oil, cinnamon oil or Bergamont Orange oil
5 drops of Myrrh oil

Boil water and vodka and cool for 10 minutes.
Add oils and cool.
Bottle.

Last edited:
Quote:
I love your ideas, but some are impossible for me. Unfortunately I can't get raw milk. I'm a vegetarian so cod liver oil it out. I think I eat very well and that's why at 34 I'm only now encountering my second possible cavity. I eat very little processed food and eat almost all organic. I eat whole foods and cook almost all our meals. I think it's because where it's hurting has hardly any space between these two teeth for food to pass freely. I never had braces and I have all my wisdom teeth, so they are not perfect, but according to what my dentist said at my last visit, they are in excellent shape considering. Thank you for the information!

Back
Top Bottom