PA ChickenStock!! Updated! Please L@@K!!

Quote:
We are about a half hour from Harrisburg.

Zip: 17368

Sorry you can't come ams3651!
sad.png

Maybe you'll be able to make it to the fall cs?

Thanks!
~Lacey

Im about 2 hours up the Susquehanna near bloomsburg, I know theres a couple of us up here. The fall gathering is even further. No big deal, its a big state.

Hey Everyone!!

We need to start planning this if you would like a Spring CS, so I would like to get a head count for starters to find out who can come and please bring any friends and family you want!
smile.png

Thanks!
~Lacey

I would be interested, Lacey. Only problem is that I get out of school right before that, so it will all depend on how crazy things are.

How long of a day do you think it will be? You are about 2 hours from me, so if it's an all day thing I would say it would be worthwhile for me to come! Otherwise I think it would just be too much driving.

I'd be willing to bring food or utensils or whatever. However, I'll have to wait a week or so until I can figure out if I can definitely make it. Keep me updated!

Last edited:
Do I have to bring chickens to a chickenstock? I've never contemplated having to move them after they were too big for their little pet carrier.

Can I bring my 5 YO DD?

Now I am sad. I just realized that I scheduled a "high ropes challenge" course for me and the DH for May 10th.

Maybe I'll make the PA chickenstock next year if I don't damage myself too much doing this high ropes thing :eek:

I am so doomed.

Back
Top Bottom