PA UNITE - egg set 2/8-2/10/13 HATCH-A-LONG

Wall calendar featuring wine with setting dates written on it.
And where would one find one of these?

MsLady, I don't think Brinsea would mind if you had a glass of wine while you check the bator…in fact, I think they'd encourage it…At least I would.

BOO, can't believe I have to leave and not see these babies hatch!!! I'm counting on DS to send me pics.

Today is day 18! Just put them in lockdown about an hour ago. I put them in the egg cartons like I've heard suggested. Should I see rocking now, or if not, when should I see rocking? The temp was 99*, but after taking the turner out and marking the air cells, the temp is down to 88*. Is this okay until it gets back up?

Don't even open the Bator! Lock down means sit on your hands. It's the hardest part. Yes they will be fine until temp gets up. They retain warmth, you are just teasing air temp. They are gatt more adaptable than most believe. Heck, some even hatch for me and I do everything wrong!

Thanks! I turned the heat up because it wouldn't go up on its own. The temp is almost normal now. The humidity is 57% and rising. The temp is 95*. I'm so nervous!

I finally got around to candling mine tonight. One dud out of 10 in the first group due March 6. None in the March 10 group. I'm surprised, cause it was pretty cold during the day when I collected these.

Okay, so my temp is almost "up to par" now at 97-99* F. The humidity is 58% now, and rising. When should I see rocking and/or hear cheeping? Thanks! Good luck to everyone else hatching! Congrats Beaglady! Now if only all of your eggs actually hatch.....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom