Pacific N.W. Poultry Show

Rooster Cogburn

Songster
9 Years
Aug 12, 2010
S.W. Washington State
Hi

Does anyone know if the Pacific Northwest Poultry Show in Stevenson Wash. is open to the public? I'd like to take my kids up there tomorrow to just wander around and check out the chickens.
D.gif

Yes I believe that it is.....I was going to go and had been planning it for a month. I just found out that I will not be able to attend and I was so looking forward to it. Good thing theres another coming up in Chehalis.

I hope you have lots of fun!!!!!!

I'm not sure because the date is not posted on the show list that I have. I need to get my self in gear and email the coordinator to find out.

If you send me a PM I will respond to it when I find out and get you the dates.

smile.png

Last edited:
It is open to the public, but come on Saturday. It's a great event! I'll be there, my name is Jenn and I raise silkies and dewlap toulouse. I will have birds for sale so I will probably be at my sale table.

Quote:
I have the Chehalis show in my calendar for December 4th/5th...
And FOR SURE plan to attend Stevenson on Saturday! You will meet lots of fun people!
smile.png

yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I have the Chehalis show in my calendar for December 4th/5th...
And FOR SURE plan to attend Stevenson on Saturday! You will meet lots of fun people!
smile.png

yippiechickie.gif

Thank you for posting the dates of the Chehalis show! I sure wish I could have come Stevenson and met lots of fabulous BYC'ers!!!!!!!

I'll just have to settle for the Chehalis show.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom