Pacific NW Poultry Association 2012 Spring NW National April 20-22nd

I am SUPER excited about the change of venue. Salem will cut about 1 1/2 hours off our travel time. Also love that it will be a double show! Michael, I saw you all over the place but didn't get a chance to say "hi". Jeanine, also saw you but holy cow girl! You are on the move at all times! I'll catch you at the swap. I did get to visit with Chicken Rustler and look forward to seeing him again at Canby.

Also, my friend Stephanie "Pink Chicken Coop" and I are going to plan and host a So OR poultry swap. Hoping to make it late summer (we have pretty hot summers).

Had a great time but I'm hoping the fall show will be even bigger!

See you all real soon!

Julie

LOL, I know, right? I think I sat down at my club table for a grand total of about 40 minutes this entire weekend, and that might be pushing it.
lol.png
It was crazier than usual though. I'm glad I get to "catch up" with everyone at the swap!

I had to work so I wasn't able to make it to Stevenson, but I am SUPER excited for the show in Salem. I'm going to request the weekend off now!

Sorry you didn't make it, I'm sad that it was our last show at those fairgrounds. But looking forward to bigger and better things for the show. :)

Back
Top Bottom