Pacific NW Poultry Association 2012 Spring NW National April 20-22nd

woot.gif
Leaving for the show in less than 8 hours!!!!
bun.gif

I'm headed North in 3 hours.
So looking forward to the trip once the driving is done. At least the girls are only bring hens, Salem, OR is 244 crows from here according to the last cockrel we took to State Fair. The trip back may be a differnt story though.

I'm headed North in 3 hours.
So looking forward to the trip once the driving is done. At least the girls are only bring hens, Salem, OR is 244 crows from here according to the last cockrel we took to State Fair. The trip back may be a differnt story though.

LOL Hilarious! :)

So far I have only met cloverleaf, chicken rustler, pips & peeps, and another that I forgot her name. Fun show so far!

Glad you had fun! It was great to meet you, and I am SO in LOVE with my Sumatra babies!!!! I had a brooder all ready for them when we got home, and boy were they happy to get the heck out of that crate! LOL

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*********For anyone that didn't have an exhibitor packet with the information in it, the PNPA show is moving this fall. The show will no longer be held at the Skamania Co Fairgrounds in Stevenson. This October it will be at the Oregon State Fairgrounds in Salem, in The Pavilion, AND for this one show it is the 2nd weekend, rather than the 3rd. After this show, it will move back to the 3rd weekend in April and October.************

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.
*********For anyone that didn't have an exhibitor packet with the information in it, the PNPA show is moving this fall. The show will no longer be held at the Skamania Co Fairgrounds in Stevenson. This October it will be at the Oregon State Fairgrounds in Salem, in The Pavilion, AND for this one show it is the 2nd weekend, rather than the 3rd. After this show, it will move back to the 3rd weekend in April and October.************

Yikes! Seriously? We are finally going to have a poultry show in Oregon?

Looking at the map, it is about the same distance for me, just in a different direction.

I am SUPER excited about the change of venue. Salem will cut about 1 1/2 hours off our travel time. Also love that it will be a double show! Michael, I saw you all over the place but didn't get a chance to say "hi". Jeanine, also saw you but holy cow girl! You are on the move at all times! I'll catch you at the swap. I did get to visit with Chicken Rustler and look forward to seeing him again at Canby.

Also, my friend Stephanie "Pink Chicken Coop" and I are going to plan and host a So OR poultry swap. Hoping to make it late summer (we have pretty hot summers).

Had a great time but I'm hoping the fall show will be even bigger!

See you all real soon!

Julie

A Southern Oregon poultry swap?!
I would love something closer than 3 hours drive time to Salem, but it's not to bad.
The 5 1/2 hour drive to Stevenson with a type "A" was something I will never do again. Took all the fun out of the trip, but the girls got to hear new judges questons, and see some breeds we haven't seen before. The big hit was the Buff Polish Frizzle for them.
Janet

Back
Top Bottom