Pacific NW Poultry Association 2012 Spring NW National April 20-22nd

Hm. That's interesting. I will contact the club secretary, he probably doesn't realize that it's not there. But here ya go.... :) Oh, and entry fees are listed on the entry form:

Last edited:
thanks for posting that cloverleaf, I was wondering where the elusive entry form was. It wasn't on the PNPA website last time i checked or in the premium book.

You bet! :) It was in the email they sent out to members when they released they show catalog. I emailed the club secretary & told him it needed to be added to the website. :)

You bet! :) It was in the email they sent out to members when they released they show catalog. I emailed the club secretary & told him it needed to be added to the website. :)

Thanks X2. It's funny, I emailed them quite a while ago. Didn't get a reply. That seems to be a pretty early close date.

. That seems to be a pretty early close date.

Mmmm...not really. With a post-marked by date of April 2nd, figuring anything sent out that day won't get to the show secretary until possibly the 6th, that really only gives them 2 weeks (and that's pushing it to set up day) to organize everything, make coop cards, and rent extra cages if necessary...that takes a lot of time for approximately 1,000 entries. I sure wouldn't want that job.
wink.png

As far as the no reply to the email...I think those go to the club secretary...sometimes he needs a little extra prodding... shouldn't, but does...

Mmmm...not really. With a post-marked by date of April 2nd, figuring anything sent out that day won't get to the show secretary until possibly the 6th, that really only gives them 2 weeks (and that's pushing it to set up day) to organize everything, make coop cards, and rent extra cages if necessary...that takes a lot of time for approximately 1,000 entries. I sure wouldn't want that job.
wink.png

As far as the no reply to the email...I think those go to the club secretary...sometimes he needs a little extra prodding... shouldn't, but does...

I understand that. I have been surprised that some of the other shows allow entries postmarked the week of the show. Smaller shows. That reminds me, I need to send in my entries for Redding.

I'll be there! Fall 2012 was my first time going to a chicken show and now I'm actually entering!

Quick question, can we "coop-in" early on Sat. morning?

Yes you can. I prefer to always coop in the night before to give the birds time to settle in before judging, but a lot of people coop in Saturday morning. :)

Back
Top Bottom