PAINT SILKIES!?!?!

Quote:
He sent me pictures of the parents. I believe Jerry Schexnayder is the seller.

Quote:
The reason for no pictures is because Jerry didnt want anyone to take the pictures and use them for there own sells!!! Thats what he posted on the SCNA!

Quote:
He sent me pictures of the parents. I believe Jerry Schexnayder is the seller.

Could you post the pics on here that he sent you? I'd love to see pics

Last edited:
Quote:
They aren't my pictures, so I don't want to post them. I'm sure he'd send them to you if you ask.

Quote:
They aren't my pictures, so I don't want to post them. I'm sure he'd send them to you if you ask.

Okay, I'll do that. I understand that's why he is sending them privately. Duh! haha Thankyou
smile.png

He sent pics of the parents, but I would really like to see pics of the actual pair. It's hard to bid, if you don't know what they look like.

I would like to know how many spots the offspring has. His hen is really nice and has nice spots, the Roo has a spot on his head, I would like to see more spots on him. But, a really nice pair of birds, all together.

Jerry Schexnayder got his paint silkies from Sigrid (Netherlands). Contact him directly about acquiring some eggs or stock, although I doubt he'd ship eggs, not his way of doing things. Don't know how his have progressed along, I haven't paid any attention to them after he first got them.

Last edited:
But you do have to take into consideration that these are much smaller than our silkies over here they are Dutch Silkies not American silkies. They also dont carry the type that ours have here either but crossing these to american Silkies this can be fixed!

Back
Top Bottom