PAINT SILKIES!?!?!

I have some but never thought it was a big deal. They came out of one of my black hens from eggs that I got from a breeder in Florida. They have vaulted skulls and plenty of type.

Quote:
Do you have photos of them?

No photos, but I can take some. I think I have a photo of one of the chicks with the last batch of buffs that I hatched. He is not from the buffs but is in WITH them so as not to confuse anyone. Is there a way to attach files here or do I have to upload them to a host and link?

Quote:

No photos, but I can take some. I think I have a photo of one of the chicks with the last batch of buffs that I hatched. He is not from the buffs but is in WITH them so as not to confuse anyone. Is there a way to attach files here or do I have to upload them to a host and link?

Can't wait to see them. I use www.photobucket.com to host the pics, then just paste the IMG link into a post and you're done!

Quote:

You can upload them here but it takes a bit more effort than photobucket. I PM'd you for photos. If you want to email them to me, I will upload them for you
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom