Painted Mountain Corn

Fowl_Odor002

Songster
8 Years
Jul 5, 2011
Mostly Here
Just the other day i was trolling my conspiracy websites when i came across Painted Mountain Corn

For those of you who don't habitually wear hats made out of tin foil, Painted Mountain Corn has been declared the "native american wheat" and can withstand droughts, floods, locusts and a derivatives market black swan event.

So i took a look at a picture of this Painted Mountain Corn and guess what?

.... whoops... gotta go...

Oh come on, Baymule, I had you pegged as at least a recreational foilhead
gig.gif

That was actually my Halloween costume last year. Got lots of strange looks!

Just the other day i was trolling my conspiracy websites when i came across Painted Mountain Corn

For those of you who don't habitually wear hats made out of tin foil, Painted Mountain Corn has been declared the "native american wheat" and can withstand droughts, floods, locusts and a derivatives market black swan event.

So i took a look at a picture of this Painted Mountain Corn and guess what?

.... whoops... gotta go...
I will have to look it up and read about it.

Have you seen the Glass Gem corn?
Image search result from yahoo:
http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...p=image&fr=chr-greentree_gc&va=glass+gem+corn

Yes it is real corn!

Oh come on, Baymule, I had you pegged as at least a recreational foilhead
gig.gif

That was actually my Halloween costume last year. Got lots of strange looks!

Ok, maybe a little bit.......
lau.gif
Sites like BYC that teach me how to have chickens in the backyard.....survival food in feathers...... or SS that teach me how to buy dehydrators, grain mills, re-usable canning jar lids, store enough food in buckets to last through the apocalypse..........or BYH that make wish for sheep........or TEG that teaches me how to find Painted Mountain corn, post pictures of my garden, try new vegetables that I never heard of........reaching for roll of foil......

Back
Top Bottom