Painting of my dog

Quote:
i love to paint, out of school now, soo no art class any more, and actully have no paint of my own, lol i guess i need to go shopping and pick art supplies up haha, thank u lots
big_smile.png

Honestly if this is what you love, you really need to stick with it. You have talent!!!!

thank u
big_smile.png
im ganna take art couses when i start college

Quote:
Honestly if this is what you love, you really need to stick with it. You have talent!!!!

thank u
big_smile.png

Please focus on art as a serious hobby. There is really not many employment opportunities in art. However, if you desire to teach, there is ALOT of that available.

I have a friend who has THREE masters in art and no job. Pursue this as a serious hobby! You have great talent, and that talent can lean over to many other careers.

Quote:
thank u
big_smile.png

Please focus on art as a serious hobby. There is really not many employment opportunities in art. However, if you desire to teach, there is ALOT of that available.

I have a friend who has THREE masters in art and no job. Pursue this as a serious hobby! You have great talent, and that talent can lean over to many other careers.

im majoring in large animal vet, but i will do art as a hobby,
smile.png

Quote:

im majoring in large animal vet, but i will do art as a hobby,
smile.png

clap.gif

Don't put that paint brush down! The worst mistake a human being can make to ignore their creative talent. Your dog has very unigue facial markings.

Wow really good painting. you do have a knack for it. I would think about paying you to paint my cows or my dog ms bessy for me.

Love your dog by the way.

35132_img_1338.jpg

35132_100_3264.jpg

Back
Top Bottom