Painting (Project!)

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
I painted the dog house today :)

It's still not perfect, as it needs another coat obviously, but I still think it turned out great.

Next step is to clean it out and redo a lot of stuff.

Currently there's tarps, some dog toys, lights, the dog toys are in a big bin, etc., all sorts of random crap, so we need to clean it and throw stuff out or put it elsewhere.

It also hasn't really been maintained so the squirrels have chewed them inside roof and the floor and back are sort of rotting. There's leaves inside and spiders and ants EVERYWHERE, and I'm pretty sure something lives underneath it. And my dad just redid the roof a few years ago but its sagging so could probably be redone again.

SO.

Even though it's not very big, it's a pretty big project and kind of dangerous to clean out - who knows what's in there and what's gonna get mad were invading its home. Lol

But it needs to be done.

It's cute and goes with the house so we can't really just destroy it plus I like it but it could be redone.

Perhaps the dog will finally use it (our old dog never did, hence why it's storage, and now Gator never had a chance to try it) or I could use it for chickens, goats, or rabbits or something. May be a bit small for goats but I will find a way to use it for -something- and make this renovation worth it. Lol

I was supposed to paint it a few years ago but always said it was a guys job or too hot but ayyyy.

So yeah.

Back
Top Bottom