pajama-jean!!! I'm sold!!

Quote:
Agreed!
wink.png

My husband laughs when he sees the commercial and makes jokes about the girls wearing them. But I secretly want a pair so bad! Then I wouldn't just wear my PJs all the time, I'd wear these and people coming to the door would think I actually dressed!!!
lol.png

Quote:
I have those door guards too, the ones the slip on with a foam tube on both sides. Need them for the attic doors that are poorly insulated as they used regular interior doors. Good things actually! Got 'em at walmart for $11.

Vfem -- Yep, those are the ones I'm talking about. I have one between the kitchen and garage. I need another for the basement door. I might try one on the front door, too, but I don't think it'll work since there is carpet there. Be forwarned, folks - cat hair & crud CLINGS to them...

Doesn't everyone sleep in their jeans anyway????
big_smile.png
I have two pairs that are THAT comfortable so I usually wear them instead of my pj pants.
wink.png

Last edited:
"Pajama jeans, for when you've officially given up on life!"

JUST KIDDING! haha. I just saw this ad the other day and I was ENTHRALLED. I never order anything but if I ever see these bad boys in a store you better believe I am trying them on. What a beautiful life that would be, never having to get out of my pjs..... *swoon*

I got my door guard thingy at Walgreens for 10.

I LOVE my jeggings (Target) but once you lose weight, you can't keep the things on!

I am in love with some stretch jeans I got at Old Navy- comfiest things ever.

I don't think I could do pajama jeans. I like to feel my clothing- but I can't stand not having a bustenhalter on, either- even to sleep. It makes me feel like I'm not wearing my seatbelt.

Quote:
tongue.png
I love your honesty.

Honesty my foot
lol.png
Have you seen pics of her? There is a reason her screen name has the word Buff in it
ep.gif
Sorry Buff but you have no parts that are TOO curvy
hugs.gif

We really need a jealous smiley, though I don't know what that would look like! If there was one though. I would have edited to insert it here....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom