Palawan Pheasants Pair Exotic Birds for sale

aks

In the Brooder
Jun 8, 2017
I have a pair of Palawan Peacock pheasants, I bought them last fall, they are 2016 hatch, I didnt know it will be lot of work taking care of them in North East USA, as it gets so cold.

So I would like to sell them, they will be ready to ship end of April once weather gets a bit warm
I bought them for 900 $ from a Avery Florida, I have a NPIP certificate as well, it will come with birds, I am willing to sell them for 800 $, shipping is free

Let me know if interested at [email protected]

Attachments

• DSC00349.jpg
    DSC00349.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 183
I have a pair of Palawan Peacock pheasants, I bought them last fall, they are 2016 hatch, I didnt know it will be lot of work taking care of them in North East USA, as it gets so cold.

So I would like to sell them, they will be ready to ship end of April once weather gets a bit warm
I bought them for 900 $ from a Avery Florida, I have a NPIP certificate as well, it will come with birds, I am willing to sell them for 800 $, shipping is free

Let me know if interested at [email protected]

More photos are available on request

Attachments

• IMG_2433.jpg
    IMG_2433.jpg
    743.5 KB · Views: 151
Hey I just sent u an email! I would love to get a breeding pair or even baby's! I live in Az and our climate is similar to thr native Philippines. Do u still have them or can u tell me the name of the place u got them from!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom