Pale comb, panting, loss of appetite, egg decrease

They didnt have safeguard when I was there. I did grab ivermectin just in case. Can i just give corid straight? We have lots of low spots and they have many water sources in the yard right now. I grabbed some electrolytes and vitamins as well.
So I have corid liquid Invermectin past Vetrx
Electrolytes and vitamins.

I can go check at our feed store for the safeguard. If nothing else theres another TS I can go to that's not too far
You can give a direct oral dose of Corid, but it's best to make the Corid water available in addition to that. Direct dose for Liquid Corid is 0.01 ml per pound of weight orally once a day for 1-3 days. When giving Corid, eliminate extra vitamins/electrolytes, Corid water should be the only thing she is drinking.

Ok perfect. I pushed just regular drinking water and she seemed to perk up a bit. Too bad our dogs randomly decided she would be fun to play with (I'm guessing they sensed she was sick cause that hasnt been a problem) luckily no injuries I can see shes eating in the bathroom right now sitting down on a towel. She has slowed down the panting.

Back
Top Bottom